Terms and Conditions of Sale
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These conditions govern all contracts made by Pieces of Time Ltd (hereafter called the Vendor) for the sale of articles referred to on our website or catalogue.
- These conditions shall supersede any other earlier conditions appearing in the Vendor’s catalogues or elsewhere.
- The Vendor reserves the right to amend listed or quoted prices and specifications without notice and may also at any time withdraw any of the items appearing online or in our catalogues without any prior notice having to be given to the customer.
- Unless expressly otherwise stated all prices quoted are strictly inclusive of VAT and the customer will only be charged VAT in addition to the quoted price if notice is given under the description of the item offered for sale. All orders are accepted on the basis that full payment is made prior to the delivery of the item by the Vendor.
- In the event of any item being sold here under to be found to be damaged on receipt by the customer, the customer should be obliged to notify the Vendor immediately and shall immediately thereafter return the goods to the Vendor for the replacement, repair or refund of the price paid.
- All items should be at risk of the customer from the date of delivery of the goods.
- The Vendor shall under no circumstances, whatsoever, should be liable for any loss or damage or injury of whatsoever nature or for any consequence of any such loss injury or damage arising out of or resulting from any cause whatsoever beyond the Vendor’s reasonable control.
- Any purported variations of these conditions shall only be valid if evidence in writing under the hand of a duly authorised signatory of the Vendor.
- Any disputes arising out of the sale of any items referred to in the catalogue or website of the Vendor shall be governed by English Law.
- The Vendors will always, when possible will be forthcoming when any problem arises and will do their utmost to help the customer.